Posted on January 9, 2017
There are literally thousands upon thousands of Network Marketing Products that are offered for distributors to sell. With that being said, a significant component of your success as a Network Marketer is actually choosing a company that you really like with a product that you would really like to sell. The Top 5 Network Marketing Products are the following…..
1. Gold And Silver Assets: The majority of us don’t possess enough of it. Almost all of us need a lot more of it. These are products that no one would be ashamed to sell due to the fact it’s in such high demand right now. The expected skyrocketing of Gold and Silver price ranges over the next couple of years makes these kinds of assets a no brainer.
2. Discount Membership Programs: Times are very hard right now. Anybody could benefit from being able to save money on many of life’s necessities. Possessing the capability to clearly show troubled individuals how they can save hundreds of dollars on things they’re already shopping for is certainly powerful in this day and time.
3. Cosmetics: As long as women possess the desire to look their very best, Cosmetic products will always be talked about as one of the top Network Marketing products to advertise.
4. Energy Products: There is a new found demand for energy items in the industry. I’ve found everything from energy drinks, juices, and shakes, to bracelets and chains. These items are mainly for those who work out frequently, or those people who really feel like they require that extra energy boost through the day.
5. Weight Loss Items: Obesity is a huge challenge in this particular country. As long as this is the situation, there will constantly be a demand for weight loss merchandise. Along with the pills, potions and lotions, you’ll come across distinctive products such as a T-Shirt that is made to work out the abs and pectorals while being worn.
When choosing a Network Marketing Product to advertise, make sure you are able to become a “product of the product”. Your own personalized testimonial of the merchandise you’re selling will go a long way with your potential prospects and consumers. You should also do some market analysis on the item you’re thinking about promoting to make sure that there is an established market for it.
Posted on January 8, 2017
Your choice of network marketing products is one of the primary considerations that needs to be undertaken when considering a network marketing business. Today there are nearly 5,000 MLM companies in operation today. Of those companies the majority offer products in the health and wellness market place.
So how do you determine which network marketing product is the most suitable for your long range goals?
The first consideration that needs to be evaluated is market demand for the product. Does this product have a natural market demand on its own, or would you need to also educate the market place about the existence of such a product? It is obviously much easier to sell a product that already has a an identity in the market place. For example the average person on the street can immediately recognized why they might need a degreaser, mineral makeup, synthetic motor oil or gold and silver coins. (all are offered through MLM companies); however, they might be a little more uncertain of why they might need an Acai berry juice, or other lesser known health supplement. If there is going to be consumer education involved in the retailing of your product, you need to realize that your business will take additional effort.
The next consideration is marketplace viability. Consider the competition in the market place. Are there equivalent products in local retail establishments, and if so how does the pricing of your product compare? If there is an equivalent product in the market place, does the brand carry enough recognition to overcome the price and availability issues? For companies like Avon, Mary Kay, Fuller Brush and Amsoil this has not been an issue. They have developed sufficient brand loyalty and following in the market to overcome the issues of competition and availability.
The next consideration is market place demand for your product. This should first be evaluated in your own life. Is this a product or service that you currently use or would use? Next consider the patterns and habits of those around you. Are they likely to use these same products and services? The higher in demand a product or service is, the easier it will be to find a market for that product or service.
The primary consideration when choosing your network marketing products is your belief in them. If you do not believe that your products are the very best and do not have conviction in sharing that belief, then you may want to consider other options. Your belief in a product, supported by your own experiences and testimony creates a compelling reason for others to try those products as well.
Finding the right product for your network marketing business is a key first step to your long term success.
Posted on January 6, 2017
If you are an affiliate marketer or interested in becoming one you probably realize that you aren’t going to make much money if the affiliate marketing product isn’t something you can promote profitably. Actually, there are 2 primary factors that need to be present for you to be a successful affiliate marketer-a product that people want and are willing to pay for and a productive landing page or site with great marketing copy that includes strong keyword optimization.
We can’t cover both factors here so we’ll focus on finding a great product to promote.
Ways to Identify a Great Affiliate Marketing Product
There are a ton of ways to find the best products to promote online but here are a few that are tried and true.
• People generally have the best success at promoting products on the internet that they have a passion for-things that they can get excited about. Passion for a product or service can be felt by potential customers when they read the marketing copy and can be a magnet for getting visitors to purchase a product or service. Therefore, the best products to sell online for you may be the things you enjoy and have the most interest in.
• The quickest way to identify lucrative affiliate marketing products to promote online is usually by signing up for one of the many affiliate marketing sites on the internet such as ClickBank, PayDotCom.com, or Clickbooth.com. These sites will provide good feedback on products that are selling well and have high commission rates within your chosen niche. This is especially true for beginners because these sites also provide great knowledge and support features.
• If you have been looking at some of the internet marketing resources available online, you have probably identified some promoters who you believe are competent and compelling. If they convinced you of their credibility, they have probably convinced others as well. These people will usually only promote affiliate marketing products or services they find to be legitimate and potentially profitable. Follow these promoters when you are building your database of useful internet resources, signing up for their newsletters and special reports. If they are promoting a product or service in their materials, it might be a good option for you to consider also.
• Whenever possible, try out the product or service before you agree to promote it. There’s nothing worse for an online marketer than to promote something that turns out to be a dog (sorry canine lovers). Just one bad campaign can damage your credibility within a niche which can follow you for a long time. Many suppliers will provide promoters a glimpse of their affiliate marketing products or services they sell online or even provide outright access to reduce anxiety and increase enthusiasm. This is a good sign that the product or service is worth promoting and you should take advantage of these offers.
These are just a few things to consider when looking for the best products to promote online. Your ultimate success in creating a profitable online marketing business will rest on each affiliate marketing product you choose to promote.